Tips for shoes maintenance
1. The use of leftover milk or stale milk to wipe the shoes, can prevent chapped.
2. When you rub your shoes, add a few drops of vinegar to the shoe polish, which will make the shoes bright and easy to contaminate.
3. To polish the shoes, can be in the oil brush shoes drop a few drops of water, old shoes after shoeshine can be coated with a layer of floor wax, and then polished with a soft cloth.
4. With old stockings or old nylon on the shoe brush, dip shoeshine shoe, can rub the shoes particularly bright.
5. Light-colored shoes are easy to get dirty. When you rub your shoes, put the lemon juice on the upper, then rub the shoe polish, or wipe with toothpaste, will be bright as new.
6. White leather shoes dirty, can first wipe with vinegar, and then wipe with dry cloth, and then on white shoeshine, decontamination effect is particularly good.